Thursday, September 1, 2011

Zoya Lolly (Summer 2011 ModMattes Collection)





Hey peachies! How I missed y’all! My summer has been great!  I had to take a short break from blogging to just enjoy the end of summer.  Zoya is a 4-free brand (free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP and camphor) and has an award-winning vegan friendly formula. Lolly was one of three nail colors in this matte-only polish collection.  Lolly is a bright medium pink matte that applied relatively well for a matte polish.  Lolly dries quickly like other matte polishes which is the reason why this family of polishes can be a bit painful to apply but in this case Lolly was easier to maneuver because how pigmented the polish was.  Another thing about matte polishes is the wear time is a lot shorter than regular lacquers. I only enjoyed Lolly for 1 day and half without chipsL!  Oh well, Lolly was fun to look at while it lasted.  I am still on the fence about matte polishes, I think I like my lacquers to shine...anywho to each its own.  Gotta have Lolly?  Get it at http://www.zoya.com/ for $8.  


No comments:

Post a Comment