Friday, October 21, 2011

Rescue Beauty Lounge Mismas

                                                                                                 
Hey peachies! Mismas is a vibrant, deep purple crème.  Rescue Beauty Lounge is a 4-free brand (free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP and formaldehyde resin.)  Mismas was one of three nail colors (named after Michelle Mismas, the founder of great nail blog, www.AllLacqueredUp.com) debuted in Fall 2009 Blogger collection.  The formula is AMAZING!  I mean, one-coat type of amazing but you know me, I applied two coats.  The application is amazingly smooth.  Can you tell I love this polish?  Mismas definitely has more blue than red undertones but it a gorgeous color and super-shiny.  The pigmentation is perfect, utterly perfection.  Want Mismas? Well right now, it’s sold out on www.rescuebeauty.com but I THINK you can vote to bring it back, I know, bummer times 10.  If not, I would try to score it Ebay. However, Rescue Beauty Lounge has some amazing colors to browse through.  Rescue Beauty Lounge polishes are $18 each.  This is the perfect purple crème. It's a little pricey but completely worth it.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment