Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Mani for the Week - "Do You Think I'm Tex-y"

Inside light
In sunlight

So I asked y'all which one I should swatch first and I only got one comment (tisk,tisk). So I went with OPI "Do You Think I'm Tex-y" to swatch first. This color was one of six colors in the OPI Texas collection described as having a "sorbet-like" finish. This jelly-like finish (think of the see-through dice or Lucite) is full of color and goes on the nail sheer. In the past, I have encountered few jelly polishes that I fell in love with. The problem that I have with a lot of of jelly polishes is the color is not saturated enough and ends up coming off as a clear nail polish with food coloring (yuck!) NARS Cosmetics "Zulu" (black-greenish jelly polish) is the one of the best jellies I encountered and one of my favorite jelly polishes to date. Well add "Do You Think I'm Tex-y" to the very short list.  The formula is awesome. Packed with a cherry reddish pink color, this jelly does not disappoint. No smile line in sight but still maintains the sheer, jelly finish. Ooh la la, one of best jellies I seen in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment