Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Mani for the Week...

This week I am rocking OPI's Hong Kong collection "Hot and Spicy" with China Glaze's Cracked Concrete on the index finger.  I loved the Hong Kong collection because it had a nice range of colors from a peachy orange like "Hot and Spicy" to a vibrant green like "Jade is the New Black".  The application of OPI was great, no problems with consistency (not too thick, not too thin), just prefect. The China Glaze Crackle Collection is a recent addition to the China Glaze family.  The Crackle collection comes in six colors (white, grey, black, pink and purple.)  The application of the Crackle polish is fun but you only have one shot at making it how you want it to look because it dries really fast. I will do a how-to apply crackle polish post very soon.  I personally love it. It gives an edgy look to an ordinary manicure. I can't wait to try crackle polish with more of my colors. 

xoxo,

The Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment