Friday, May 6, 2011

Chanel Morning Rose 557 (Summer 2011 Collection)


Indoor lighting


Hello peachies!   Morning Rose is from Chanel's Summer 2011 collection, Les Fleurs d'été which means "Summer Flowers."  The name of the collection alone just makes me anxious for summer to come;-)  Chanel's formula is a 4-free (free of toluene, formaldehyde, phthalates/DBP and formaldehyde resin).  Morning Rose is a squishy, coral-looking pink with a subtle golden shimmer.  The color reminds me of the roses in my grandmother's garden (ahh...memories;-) This color is absolutely gorgeous! The application was excellent, not too think or thin, just right.  I applied three coats although two coats probably would have be just fine.  I am a bit anal when it comes to how many coats I apply so I usually go with three.  Morning Rose is very Claire Huxtable, demure and feminine.  I think Morning Rose is a shade that will look great on everyone.  I honestly can't think of any dupes, Morning Rose is unique!  Want Morning Rose? It retails for $23 and is available at most major department stores (Nordstrom, Macy's) and online at http://www.chanel.com/.  Happy Mother's Day weekend to all of the mothers!


Indoor lighting...can you see the subtle shimmer?

See how vibrant the color is in the sun? 

No comments:

Post a Comment