Monday, April 4, 2011

My Mani for the Week - Zoya "Dannii"

Indirect sunlight
Hello Lovelies! This week I decided to go with one of the colors from one of Zoya's latest collections, Intimate.  Dannii is a warm violet with golden shimmer.  In some cases (indirect sunlight),  it registers as a cool purple but it's actually more on the warmer side. Although Dannii is a beautiful color, it is not a must-have in my eyes.  Zoya is a 4-free brand (free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP and camphor) and has an award-winning vegan friendly formula.  Dannii applies like a dream, I only had to apply two coats to achieve nice even coats.  Although I never had a problem child from Zoya, the formula is not too thick, not too thin, just perfect.  Usually I have to order Zoya online, however I actually pick up this baby from my local Ulta (they only had the Intimate collection though.)  Although Dannii is not a "Whoa Naily!" color in my opinion, I can't wait to try the rest of the Intimate collection, especially Jules.

Indoor light



No comments:

Post a Comment