Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Deborah Lippmann's Wicked Game

Hey Peachies!  Long time, no hear!  A lot has been going on but now I'm on a short vacation so my aim is to do at least two posts this week.  I saw this beaut when I was scoping out Black Pearl and couldn't resist it.  Wicked Game is a silverish, purplish duochrome (more like quaduchrome if that's a word LOL) with flashes of green.  With all of that going on, pictures just won't do this gorgeous polish ANY justice.  This color reminds me of the colors in a soapy bubble.  In my experience, Deborah Lippmann polishes are pretty smooth, even and easy to apply. Of course, I applied three coats:-) This has been compared to OPI Not Like the Movies (NLTM) from the Katy Perry Collection 2011.  I don't think they are dupes although they could easily pass for each other. The only difference I see is that NLTM has some glitter throughout the polish while Wicked Game does not.  Polishology has a great comparison (http://www.polishology.net/2011/01/opi-not-like-movies-vs-deborah-lippmann.html).  Wicked Game is the perfect metallic for the spring and summer because of the softness the other colors in this quaduchrome like the purple and green bring to it.  Gotta have Wicked Game? It retails for $16 at Nordstrom (http://www.nordstrom.com/).


No comments:

Post a Comment