Monday, June 20, 2011

Orly Pixy Stix

Hey y'all. Last week I finally got around to getting a professional pedicure.  I try to treat my feet to a full pedicure at least once a month, whether it be DIY or professionally done. I haven't gotten my feet professionally done in a couple of months and it was long OVERDUE!  My nail tech, C.J., is amazing!  I needed relaxation and that is what I got. If you are ever in the Atlanta area and need an awesome mani/pedi, stop by Helmet Salon on Piedmont and see C.J. You will not be disappointed! 
Now on to my review.  Pixy Stix is a glossy, bright pinkish coral creme polish from the 2010 Spring collection called Sweet.  This collection also came with matching lip gloss...how cute:-)  Orly is 4-freer (free of toulene, DBP, formaldehyde resin and camphor).  One thing I love about Orly nail polishes is that is comes with a rubberized top making it always easy to screw off. The application was okay and a bit tricky, I had to be extra careful due to the thickness but it did go on smooth.  Pinks have been a long time fav for me so there are very few shades of pink I dislike.  I especially love the coral family, in particular this color because it is so vivid, just pure gorgeousness!  Want Pixy Stix? It's no longer available online with the usual retailers I deal with but it just might be available at your local Sally's Beauty Supply Store or Ulta.


No comments:

Post a Comment