Wednesday, June 15, 2011

OPI Stranger Tides (from the 2011 Pirates of the Caribbean Collection)

This pic shows the grey undertones...
Hey y'all! Stranger Tides is creamy, dusty olive green with grey undertones. It reminds me of the light green that's on the army camouflage or that 70's green of a lot of kitchen appliances back in the day. OPI is now a 4-freefer (free of DBP, toluene, formaldehyde resin and camphor). As y'all should have picked up by now, I seriously love green nail polish.  Stranger Tides is definitely what I like to call an "ugly-pretty" color. It is a very clean, summery green.  The polish applied beautifully, as most of OPI creme polishes do, and no issues at all. I applied three coats but you can definitely get away with two coats.  I can't wait to try it on my toes as Stranger Tides definitely can be a neutral because it leans towards a khaki-kind of green. Love this peculiar color...

The actual color...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment