Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Neutral in November Post #5: Rescue Beauty Lounge Piu Mosso (Fall 2011 L’Oiseau de Feu Collection)


Hey peachies! Piu Mosso is a blackened navy with peachy orange flash of shimmer.   Rescue Beauty Lounge is a 5-free brand (free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP, formaldehyde resin and animal testing.)  Piu Mosso is one of four colors in this collection.  In case you are wondering, L’Oiseau de Feu means “Firebird.”  Rescue Beauty Lounge’s formula is known for its smoothness and ease of application and Piu Mosso is no exception.  For real, I only applied one coat and if you have being a frequent reader of my blog you know that I rarely apply just one coat!  Navy is one of my favorite neutrals because it can sometimes be what I called “The Forgotten Neutral.” Ji Baek (the mastermind behind Rescue Beauty) hits the spot with this color. The inky base color and flash of peachy orange are separately noticeable, especially in outdoor lighting.  I just wished I  a smidgen more of the orange flash translated on the nail.  Even with that small complaint, I have nothing like it in my collection; it is definitely unique.  Gotta have Piu Mosso?  It retails for $18 at www.rescuebeauty.com. 







No comments:

Post a Comment