Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Neutral in November Post #7: Zoya Minka (Fall 2011 Touch Collection)





Hey peachies! Minka is a beige crème with very subtle shimmer. The Touch collection includes Minka and two other full coverage nudes, Shay and Pandora. Zoya is a 4-free brand (free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP and camphor) and has an award-winning vegan friendly formula. The formula is sort of thick but not too bad. Due to the thickness, I only applied two coats. Honestly, Minka had to grow on me. I love the creaminess of it but the color just wasn’t impressive at first but now I like it. It is a very safe nude especially for someone with yellowish undertones (olive). I’m not sure how it would look on someone with rosy or peachy undertones. Maybe one of the other colors would do. Yearning for Minka? Get it at Zoya’s website www.zoya.com for $8.  As my "Neutral in November" post series is nearing to a close, what do y'all think about it? Leave a comment for your thoughts!  Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment